Request an Appearance
The Sioux City Bandits have limited availability for appearances during the season, generally March through June. Dates are dependent on player availability and team schedules for practices and games, but we will work with you as best we can.
To request an appearance, fill out the form below at least a month before your requested appearance date. Making the request does not guarantee we can accommodate you. The Bandits will review each request and check schedules to see if accommodation can be made. Confirmation will be made as soon as we know if we can make a player (or players) available. Watch your email for more information.
- Bandit players typically wear their jersey shirt and jeans unless otherwise requested.
- Appearances generally last no longer than two hours.
- Be specific as to expectations. If you wish them to sign autographs, or read to a classroom, or participate in a non-athletic event, let us know in advance so they can come prepared. You may be contacted for clarification if your request isn't specific enough which may delay a confirmation.
- Non athletic events only. Our players cannot risk injury by playing competitive sports. Now if you want them to play Madden football... that's another story!
- Specify if this is a public speaking event. Some players are more comfortable than others speaking to large groups or in front of a camera.
- Plan your event well and promote on social media. Be sure to tag us and we can help by promoting or sharing your event as well.
- Our players love working with kids! If you want to do something, but don't have a specific plan in mind, let us know and we can help you come up with something.
- Not all our players live in town, and many of them work varying schedules. Making specific player requests isn't discouraged, but isn't always practical.
- Coaches or staff may also be available for appearances upon request.