Free to kids age K-5
Limited to the first 40 to register
Will perform during halftime of the Bandits game on June 9
- The dance camp is being held at the Robert E. Dunker Student Center on Western Iowa Tech's Campus (4647 Stone Avenue, Sioux City, Iowa 51106). When you enter WITCC campus you will drive toward the back of campus - park in Lot 3 and walk in Entrance 12.
- Drop-off is at 10:00am
- Please come into the building with your child as we need each parent/guardian to sign a waiver and we will be handing you items and instructions for that day/evening.
- Each child will receive a t-shirt to wear that evening.
- Make sure your child has a well-balanced breakfast before the camp. Bring snacks and water with your child (if needed). We will be taking breaks throughout the day.
- Pick up time is 11:45am. If you'd like to watch your child dance you may be there at 11:30am.
What to Wear
- For the dance camp 10am-Noon: Athletic attire, something comfortable and stretchy, tennis shoes or jazz shoes
- For Bandits game performance: Bandits Dance Camp t-shirt, black leggings or black stretchy pants, tennis shoes, hair pulled back out of face
Bandits Game Performance at Halftime
Tyson Events Center
- Each dance camp child will get into the game for FREE
- Pre-Game starts at 6:40pm if you'd like to watch the Bandits Dancers Perform.
- Game starts at 7pm
- At the very beginning of 2nd Quarter take your child to the Tyson Box Office on the Main Level - South Side of the Tyson Events Center. If you're watching the game, you will walk toward the Bandits Merchandise stand located on the 2nd Floor - South Side of the building, walk down the steps and that will take you toward the box office.
- At the Tyson Box Office, the Bandits Dancers will take your child back to the end zone to line up for their half-time performance
- For the performance they will be facing the South toward sections 101-105
- After both the Bandits Camp and Dancers halftime performance, please go back to the box office to pick up your child
- All Dance Camp kids MUST BE PICKED UP during halftime.
Remember to Bring
- Bandits Dance Camp T-shirt
- Wear Black leggings/pants
- Tennis Shoes/Jazz Shoes
- Bottle of water
- Good attitudes, smiles, and happy children!! :)
For questions or emergencies contact Dance Coach Rachel Thompson at 712-301-4969.